Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has neither been previously published, nor is it before any other journal for consideration.
The manuscript is composed of a SINGLE Microsoft Word file without author identifiers (names of authors or any other clue which may disclose identity of authors to peer reviewers).
The TITLE of the manuscript is written at the top of the first page. The tables and figures are placed at appropriate places WITHIN the text instead of putting them at the end. The text is SINGLE-SPACED, single column in Times New Roman fonts, 12-point font size.
- The manuscript is on the format given in 'Information to Authors' and the references are in Vancouver style with citation numbers as superscript in the manuscript.
- Title page has been prepared in accordance with the specimen given on PJP website.
- Undertaking certificate has been duly signed by all authors and Corresponding Author has been clearly mentioned (sequence of authors will not be changed and authors will neither be added nor deleted once the manuscript is submitted to PJP).
- Approval letter of Institutional Review Board (IRB)/Ethical Review Committee (ERC) has been attached.
- The word count of the manuscript is not more than 2,500 (Original Article) and 3,500 (Review Article) excluding abstract and references. The word count of abstract is not more than 250. The number of tables and/or figures is not more than 4. The number of references is not more than 25 (Original Article) and 40 (Review Article).
Processing fee of Pak Rupees 2,000 (US$ 30 for overseas) has been remitted in the following bank account Online or as a Banker's Cheque/Demand Draft. (Bearer or Crossed Cheques will NOT be accepted and may cause Declination)
Title of Account: Pakistan Journal of Physiology
Ayub Medical College Branch (1320), Abbottabad, Pakistan
Account No: 13200101001930, Bank: MCB BANK LTD
IBAN: PK04 MUCB 0175 7781 3100 1930
SWIFT Code: MUCBPKKA
Original bank draft to be mailed at the following address:
Editor PJP, C/O JAMC,
Ayub Medical College,
ESSENTIALS TO DO WHILE MAKING THE SUBMISSION
1.Title page will be uploaded as a SEPARATE file in 'Upload Submission' section (will NOT be merged within the article text file).
2. A scanned copy of the ‘Bank Draft/Deposit Receipt for online transfer’, and the 'Dispatch Receipt' from the Post Office/Courier when the Bank Draft is dispatched to PJP, will be uploaded in 'Upload Submission' section.
3. While making submission, all authors (contributors) MUST be added into the system in pre-decided sequence along with institutional affiliation of each contributor.
4. Each key word MUST be added separately one by one followed by a coma sign (,) instead of 'copy/pasting' all key words simultaneously.
SIX files to be uploaded in ‘Upload Submission’ section:
1. Article text file
2. Title page
4. IRB/ERC approval letter
5. Copy of bank draft/receipt of processing fee
6. Dispatch Receipt from the Post Office/Courier when the bank draft is dispatched to PJP
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If any of the items in the checklist are found missing/not adhered to, the submission will be DECLINED automatically by the system. No claims of refund or delay in process will be entertained under such situation!
Pakistan Journal of Physiology, Pak J Physiol, PJP is free for research and academic purposes. It can be downloaded and stored, printed, cited and quoted with full reference of, and acknowledgement to the PJP.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.