Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format only.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The contact information of ALL authors including their valid email addresses are available for entry at the time of submission of the article.
- Scanned copy of undertaking certificate duly signed by all the authors in upload submission section.
- Scanned copy of approval letter from Ethical Reviewer Committee (ERI) / Institutional Review Board (IRB) in upload submission section.
Scanned copy of draft amounting to Rs. 2000/- or US$ 20 as article processing fee in upload submission section. The fee can be submitted in the following account of Pakistan Journal of Physiology.
Account No: 13200101001930, Bank: MCB BANK LTD, or
IBAN: PK04 MUCB 0175 7781 3100 1930.